How can you build a business that provides more freedom in your life? Jordan Gill, founder of Systems Saved Me, podcaster, and multi 7 figure business mentor was struggling with keep her business running while also managing 3 chronic illnesses. Then she discovered the magic of systems and soon reclaimed her time and energy. She shares what essential system you should implement in your business, how to show up regardless of what people say about you, what clients really think about your certifications, how to find a podcast network that fits your needs, and how to lead with love and excitement for your offer.
– Follow Jordan on Instagram @systemssavedme
– Listen to Jordan’s podcast, Systems Saved Me wherever you listen to podcasts
1. People are always going to say what they’re going to say. Regardless of what they think, you still have to continue to show up.
2. If you’re going to sell, you have to be in love with your offers.
3. It’s not just about the messaging. The energetic behind the message has to be there.
4. Show up as excited and happy and jazzed as you can. Lean into that.
5. People don’t care about your certifications. They just want to know that you can get the result.
6. When you share your vulnerability, you’ll meet people who understand what you’re going through. You realize there’s no shame that you need to carry anymore.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.