How can you stand in your authority without worrying about what other people will think? Cathy shares a couple coaching calls about how to decide on a podcast title that aligns with your true self, how to have the courage to stand out and be polarizing, how to strengthen your self agency, and how to embrace the things that are out of your control.
– Join Cathy’s Quilt Membership! Starts Sept 6th cathyheller.com/quilt
1. There are many answers in your head, but there’s only one answer in your heart.
2. The only reason people have an audience is not because they fit in. It’s because they stand out. And they stand out because they allow themselves to have a point of view and be polarizing.
3. The thing that makes you unique is your unique story. No one can take that from you.
4. As you get stronger in your self agency and your authority of yourself, you’ll realize that you don’t have to be who someone else wants you to be. You can just be yourself and you’ll be loved.
5. Let your people make their own decision.
6. Our life is our perception. We project it, and then we get back what we project.
7. Moment by moment, people have a choice to be in fear or in love.
8. Keep it going. Keep it flowing. Keep yourself open. You’re not going to stop yourself because of something you can’t control. Life takes courage because we have no control. And actually, we want it that way.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.