How can you elevate your energy, joy and creativity by tuning into the present moment? Gretchen Rubin, NYT bestselling author, podcaster, and founder of Happiness Project is back to share what she discovered through writing her newest book, Life in Five Senses. She shares how to use your five senses to find gold in experiences that are normally taken for granted, how to enjoy the process and let go of the outcome, what’s the most important thing for our happiness, and how to choose the bigger life that’s meant for you.
– Join Cathy’s Abundant Ever After program for $1500 off! Use code expansion at checkout Cathyheller.com/join
– Get Gretchen’s new book, Life in Five Senses
– More of Gretchen’s books, guides, free resources, and the Neglected Sense quiz at https://gretchenrubin.com
– Listen to Gretchen’s podcast, Happier with Gretchen Rubin wherever you get your podcasts
– Follow Gretchen on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @gretchenrubin
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.