How can you gain financial and lifestyle freedom? Amy Porterfield, entrepreneur, online marketing expert, podcaster, and CEO of a $70+ million online business is back on the podcast to teach you how to have the courage to become your own boss, how to find your sweet spot business idea, how to grow your email list into your most powerful asset, why we need to charge if we want to create real transformation, and how to push your doubts aside so you can step up and show up.
– Share your feedback with us and get entered in the giveaway! Cathyheller.com/share
– Read Amy’s book, Two Weeks Notice: Find the Courage to Quit Your Job, Make More Money, Work Where You Want, and Change the World
– Listen to Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield wherever you listen to podcasts
– Follow Amy on Instagram @amyporterfield
1. You are capable of leading yourself. You don’t need to have all the answers, but you will figure it out.
2. If you don’t put yourself out there, if you don’t start this business that you know is in you, you might not be able to help somebody do amazing things in this world. It is your duty and your responsibility to step up.
3. Your email list is the most important asset in your business.
4. When people pay, they pay attention. It’s important that they put skin in the game so that they show up and do the work. Your audience needs to invest in what you’re doing.
5. It’s important that you make money so you can do better in the world. If you’re not charging for it, you are not in that game. We need more women off the sidelines and in the game, because we should be ruling the world .
6. Treat your audience as though they’re your best friend. Listen more than you talk. Pay attention to what’s working, what’s not working, and how you can add even more value.
7. The only difference between the one on the sidelines and the one that actually gets out there and has success is they do it anyway. They do it scared. They do it with all the doubts because they’re very clear on what they want. They let their why pick them up and push them out when their worries knock them to the ground.
8. When you feel like, “Who am I to be doing this?” change the thought to “Who am I not to do this?” You should absolutely do it. You are deserving of success. Go after it and find it.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.