How can you change your paradigm by celebrating the small joys in life? Neil Pasricha, author of ten NYT and #1 internationally bestselling books and journals, podcaster, blogger, and speaker is back on the podcast to share what he learned while writing his new book, Our Book of Awesome. He teaches you how to make your day happier with 3 simple prompts each morning, why reading fiction makes you a better human, how to build an audience, how to let go of perfectionism, and how to open your eyes to all the moments that make your life awesome.
– Apply for Cathy’s mastermind! cathyheller.com/mastermind
– Get your copy of Neil’s book, Our Book of Awesome: A Celebration of the Small Joys That Bring Us Together http://ourbookofawesome.com/
– Read Neil’s blog and sign up for his newsletters at neil.blog
– Listen to Neil’s podcast, 3 Books with Neil Pasricha wherever you get your podcasts
– This episode is brought to you by Betterhelp! Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/DREAMJOB
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.