How can you change your subconscious mind around money and wealth? Reese Evans, mindset and abundance coach and creator of the YES Supply Method is back to teach you how to let go of resistance around monetizing, how to make your product or service significant to your audience, how to manifest $100k months, and how to make every experience a gift.
– Apply for Cathy’s mastermind! Cathyheller.com/mastermind
– Follow Reese on Instagram @yessupply
– Reese’s Yes Supply YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@Yessupplyco
– Info on Reese’s YES Supply Method & coaching certification at https://www.yessupply.co/
– Follow Michelle on Instagram @michellerios1 and Facebook Michelle Corrigan Rios
1. Say yes to yourself.
2. There’s no secret Bible to success. It’s just about getting back up from failure, being willing to figure things out as you go, wanting to solve a really big problem and serving others.
3. It’s important for us to monetize because that gives us space to be able to create it, innovate, grow, and share with those who need it.
4. If you’re going to put your heart and soul into a product or service, make it significant in people’s lives because it’ll be that much more significant to them to go through it, to learn from it, to do the work, and to get the results.
5. There’s no end to how much your soul could give, therefore there’s no end to how much your soul can receive.
6. Ask yourself, “What would I ask for if I knew the answer was gonna be yes?” Pay attention to the difference between where you wanna be and where you are now. That will give you awareness of the programs that have to change.
7. There are no wrong decisions. There’s a gift in wherever you’re being led from that moment.
8. Why not say yes and see what happens.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.