How can you deepen your capacity for empathy and forgiveness? Rachel Bilson, actress and podcast host rose to fame when she unexpectedly starred in the hit TV show, The O.C. But being in the spotlight came with some painful experiences that in hindsight have helped her grow. She shares how she’s been able to forgive members of the Bling Ring who robbed her house, how to stop worrying what others think of you, how we can free ourselves from toxic thoughts and feelings, and how to give yourself grace for past mistakes that no longer define you.
– Get Cathy’s Abundant Ever After program on pre-sale! Cathyheller.com/join
1. It’s none of your business what other people think of you.
2. We’re all human and we all deal with the same things.
3. Whatever mistakes you made in the past – let it go. Forgive yourself and move on.
4. The next time something happens and you are angry about it, write it down. Journal what happened from your perspective. Then journal about it from the other person’s perspective. And then burn it. Free yourself from the toxicity.
5. There’s lessons in everything – each relationship, each breakup, each experience that has formed you.
6. It feels way better to have positive feelings than negative feelings towards anyone.
When it comes to any relationship, the most important thing is unapologetically being who you are.
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.