What incredible opportunities can you create when you open up to a different possibility? Paul Feig, DGA-winning and Emmy-nominated filmmaker, writer, director, producer, author, and founder of Feigco Entertainment and Powderkeg Media is known for comedy gold like Freaks and Geeks, Bridesmaids, The Office, Spy, Ghostbusters, and more – but now he’s exploring new genres The School for Good and Evil. He shares what inspires him to celebrate the stories of female characters and relationships on screen, how to embrace experimentation, how to let go of your ego, and why now is the best time to create.
1. Things line up when you’re open to a different possibility.
2. Be unified in your goal.
3. You can control your mind if you think positively about it in the right way.
4. Create a safe environment for the people that are working with you. Let them try terrible things and experiment.
5. Be confident enough to have no confidence in your vision.
6. Just do it. If you have a voice and a take on the world, then make sure what you’re putting out there is who you are. There’s no reason you can’t do it now. This is the best time.
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.