How can being honest with yourself end up transforming your life? Mel Robbins, NYT bestselling author, motivational speaker, and creator & host of her new show, The Mel Robbins Podcast is back – in the form of a live, in person podcast interview! She shares how to start telling your truth, how to deal with anxiety and jealousy, how to honor all the parts of yourself, and how to take the first step towards self love.
– Come to Cathy’s 2 day in person workshop in LA, Oct. 20-21st! Cathyheller.com/dreams
– Listen and subscribe to The Mel Robbins Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!
– Follow Mel on Instagram @melrobbins
1. No matter how dark or cold or scary things get, that pilot light inside you does not go out. It is burning inside you. That inner flame represents the magic and the possibility that you were born to create in this world.
2. It is so much easier just to be honest. And it starts with you being honest with yourself. Slow down and ask yourself, “What do I want my life to look like and feel like for real?”
3. Your version of you right now is exactly what someone else needs.
4. There’s no one who wouldn’t love you if they heard you tell your truth.
5. The more aware that you become of what you want to feel in your body as you go through your day to day life, the more you have the access to change the experience of living your life.
6. Being honest with yourself about what you want, how you want to feel, and what you need is the beginning of self love.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.