How can we stay grounded in humility and integrity – and still make a massive impact? Chelsea Clinton, #1 NYT bestselling author and Vice Chair of the Clinton Foundation is on a mission to inspire the next generation of leaders see all the possibilities and recognize that they can be anything and everything. She shares how she stayed grounded while her family was in the public eye, what we can learn through her new book Welcome to the Big Kids Club, how we can encourage kids to stay curious, and how we can be a light for optimism. Then you’ll hear a piece from Cathy’s bootcamp about how a podcast can revolutionize your life, how to stop living in scarcity, and how to show up for your full potential.
– Sign up for Cathy’s podcast program! Cathyheller.com/join
– Get Chelsea’s new book, Welcome to the Big Kids Club https://bit.ly/3S0W00x
– Support the Clinton Foundation at Clintonfoundation.org
– Follow Chelsea on Twitter @chelseaclinton
– Thanks Delta Air Lines! Visit delta.com/travelwell to learn more.
1. Be kind. Be mindful.
2. We reach for the highest branch we see possible.
3. It’s not “Look at me.” It’s “Come with me.”
4. Let’s help the next generation close the imagination gap, and see themselves as anything and everything.
5. Listen to your kids’ questions and be responsive to them. Answer to the best of your ability, and know that it’s okay to ask for help too.
6. Be a light for optimism in whatever way you can.
7. The world was made in abundance.
8. Show up and take in all these resources so you can be a leader, grow in this world, and help more people. You’re sitting on so much opportunity.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.