How can being kinder to ourselves lead to incredible change? Alicia Silverstone, co-creator of Mykind Organics, actress, NYT bestselling author, and podcast host was catching fame and success in her acting career, but she really discovered her self worth when she began to follow her passion for helping animals. She shares how to settle your mind in times of anxiety and overwhelm, what it was like working on Clueless, how to become a warrior of change, and how we can heal ourselves to live in our highest vibration.
– Come to Cathy’s Luxe retreat, Sept. 6-8th in LA! Cathyheller.com/luxe
– Follow Alicia on Instagram @aliciasilverstone
– Listen Alicia’s podcast, The Real Heal with Alicia Silverstone wherever you get your podcasts
– Read Alicia’s book, The Kind Diet https://thekindlife.com/books/
– Alicia’s MyKind Organics vitamins https://thekindlife.com/vitamins/
– Watch Alicia in Last Survivors (Hulu), The Requin (Amazon Prime), The Baby-Sitters Club (Netflix), and American Horror Stories (Hulu)
1. There are things in the world that need to be fixed. You have it in your bones to be a part of the solution.
2. We are responsible for what happens in the world. Every action we take has so much power. You can make a choice today that can lead to kindness and change.
3. You don’t have to do it perfectly. It’s okay to keep falling off as long as you keep getting back up.
4. When we feed and fuel ourselves with goodness, our mood, health, relationships, and awareness will be different. Everything becomes so high vibration that you’ll have the life you’re destined to have.
5. The change you want to see has to start with you. If you care, you have to go inside and ask yourself, “What can I do here?”
6. When you’re feeling anxious and panicked, go quiet. This feeling will pass.
7. We’re the radio, not the song
8. You meet Gd in the present moment. All the juice and coherence is in the present moment.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.