How can you push past discomfort and let your voice be heard? Tunde Oyeneyin, elite Peloton instructor, founder of the SPEAK movement, author, and podcast host found her purpose in empowering other people with the confidence and strength to become the best version of themselves. She shares how you can overcome your fear of failure, make your vision a reality, follow her SPEAK method to find your power, and turn uncertainty into beauty and possibility.
– Get your copy of Tunde’s book, Speak: Find Your Voice, Trust Your Gut, and Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be https://speaktunde.com/
– Listen to Tunde’s Fitness Flipped Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!
– Follow Tunde on Instagram @tunde2tunde
– Thanks Bambee! Go to Bambee.com/DREAMJOB to schedule your free HR audit.
– Thanks Indeed! Get a $75 sponsored job credit to upgrade your job post at Indeed.com/DREAMJOB.
– Thanks Betterhelp! Get 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/dreamjob.
1. Adversity doesn’t create you. It shows you who you are. It reveals the character that was already there.
2. Doubt is uncomfortable, but it’s not a bad thing. When doubt enters, it’s our body’s way of allowing in a course correction.
3. The beauty of uncertainty is that there’s infinite possibility. When you don’t know what’s next, anything can be next.
4. A life well lived is a life of service. When you’re of service, you’re living in purpose, on purpose, of purpose.
5. Why not speak? Why not surrender and find your power.
6. Failure isn’t real. It’s a word we created to give ourselves an opportunity to stop trying. if you remove the ability to fail, every time you show up you’ll say “Let me try that thing again today. There is no end line.”
7. What other people think about you is not your concern. It’s none of your business.
8. Don’t wait to start living. Live now.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.