What’s holding you back from feeling worthy? Cathy shares a coaching call about dealing with insecurities and your resistance to abundance. Then you’ll hear from Tricia Huffman, founder and CEO of Your Joyologist, manager of integrity to Grammy Award winning artists, mentor, and podcaster, who is back on the show to share the biggest lessons from her new book “F the Shoulds. Do the Wants.” She’ll teach you how to stop letting the shoulds dictate your life, get clarity on what you truly want, and allow in more joy today.
– Join Cathy for her free 3 day event, May 31-June 2 @ 9 am PT/12 pm ET! Cathyheller.com/abundance
– Join Abundant Ever After at the presale discount price! Cathyheller.com/join
– Get your copy of Tricia’s book, F the Shoulds. Do the Wants: Get Clear on Who You Are, What You Want, and Why You Want It http://ftheshouldsdothewants.com/
– Follow Tricia on Instagram @_triciahuffman and @yourjoyologist
– More of Tricia at https://yourjoyologist.com/
– Thanks Canva Pro! Get a FREE 45-day extended trial by going to Canva.me/dreamjob
– Thanks Netsuite! Get one-of-a-kind financing program at NetSuite.com/dreamjob
1. F the shoulds. Do the woulds.
2. Let yourself do the things that work for you. Don’t forget to enjoy your life. You can feel joy today.
3. The direct line of intuition comes from questioning the shoulds, getting quiet and coming into yourself. Make the time to pause and ask “What do I want?”
4. Visualize your choices. Allow yourself to daydream the possibilities and try on these options, and see how your body feels. When you sit in it, you can feel the energy in your body and get clear on what your want is right now.
5. People who change the world don’t blend in. They stand out.
6. We are not our ego. We are the one self. We are the ocean itself. We are infinite. We are the whole deal.
7. Find your way into that one expansive field. It has to happen every single day. When you’re in it, the world starts to move and things will happen effortlessly.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.