How can you stay aligned with your values, beliefs, and yourself even if not everyone likes it? Bethenny Frankel, self-made entrepreneur, TV producer, founder & CEO of SkinnyGirl, NYT bestselling author, philanthropist, investor, speaker, and former star of Real Housewives of New York has always stood for what she believes in. Even though it wasn’t always the popular opinion, her unapologetic authenticity is what led her to build her global multimillion dollar empire. She shares the biggest lessons from her new book Business Is Personal, the benefits of being a polarizing public figure, and how setting attainable goals will take you to the ultimate dream that you don’t even know is waiting for you.
– Get your copy of Bethenny’s book, Business is Personal https://bethenny.com/business-is-personal
– Listen to Bethenny’s podcast, Just B with Bethenny Frankel wherever you get your podcasts!
– Follow Bethenny on Instagram and Tiktok @bethennyfrankel
– Support Bethenny’s worldwide initiative BStrong https://bethenny.com/bstrong
– Thanks Zocdoc! Go to Zocdoc.com/dreamjob and download the Zocdoc app to sign-up for free and book a top-rated doctor.
1. Keep going through. It’s the push, the resilience, the energy. It’s not that you are working, it’s the way you’re working.
2. No one knows the way to the island. You’ll figure out your own path to get there.
3. It’s one small goal at a time.
4. You don’t have to be so strict and rigid. Have a general idea of what direction you’re going and let yourself float there and make shifts along the way.
5. Not everyone is likable. You find your niche within who you are.
6. People find safety and comfort in knowing who you authentically are. So say what you mean and mean what you say, even if it’s polarizing and it’s not popular. There’s more value in being respected and believed than being liked.
7. Business is personal because you love it, you’re passionate about it. You can’t help but think about the idea. You’re executing. That’s an entrepreneur.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.