How can you build confidence and get paid to do something you actually enjoy? Heather Monahan, motivational speaker, author, podcaster, and entrepreneur was unexpectedly fired from her fancy C-suite corporate job. And instead of giving up, she used it as an opportunity to reinvent herself. She teaches you how to master your beliefs, get rid of the external and internal negative energy in your life, put yourself first without feeling shame or guilt, reframe your mindset around selling, and use fear as a green light to keep going.
– We still have 2 spots left for Cathy’s retreat! Join the waitlist at cathyheller.com/retreat
– Buy Heather’s books Overcome Your Villains and Confidence Creator at https://heathermonahan.com/
– Listen to Heather’s podcast, Creating Confidence
– Follow Heather on Instagram @heathermonahan
1. Fire your villains. Fire whatever isn’t serving or benefiting you. Get rid of the voice that speaks negativity.
2. Stay on the path of putting yourself and your feelings first.
3. Own a space that no one else owns. All you have to do is tell your truth.
4. Check in with the one voice that matters – your own.
5. Fear is a green light that means go, and go faster.
6. You don’t need to know the how or have all the answers. You just have to be willing to bet on yourself to figure it out along the way.
7. Selling is helping. It’s not your duty to decide for someone else. It’s your duty to create great solutions and then offer them to people. Empower them to make their own decision.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.