Helping a Great Woman Get Unstuck & Realize She Already Has What It Takes - Cathy Heller

Helping a Great Woman Get Unstuck & Realize She Already Has What It Takes

share:

How can you be free from negative beliefs that hold you back from who you truly are? Cathy shares a coaching call where she helps Carmina, a health coach who has learned all the how-to’s, but still can’t get out of her head. Find out how to make the offer when you don’t feel qualified, why knowing the steps is only 2% of the work, how to access your internal pharmacy, and how to get into energetic alignment so you can build the life you desire just by being you.

– Join Cathy’s retreat in Florida, May 25-27th! Cathyheller.com/retreat

– Follow Carmina’s Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/CarminaMevsCoach
– More of Carmina at https://carminamevs.com/

– Thanks Coinbase! New users can get $10 in free Bitcoin when you sign up at Coinbase.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Ettitude! Get free shipping and 20% off your order at Ettitude.com/dreamjob

TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:

1. The steps are only 2% of the work. The other 98% is getting out of your ego.
2. When you create space, you create awareness and feel the feelings. You can access the internal pharmacy in your body.
3. Having money gives you freedom to get creative and help solve the problems in the world that you care about most.
4. No amount of action can compensate for misalignment.
5. People buy from you because of your energy, not because of what you look like.
6. The I am is the water through the faucet, the energy of your conscientiousness.
7. Be the example of the people in your life who call you forward.
8. You’re not here for your own sake. You have so many people who need you here exactly as you are.

MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:

Thank you so much for listening!

Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.

If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.

recent episodes...

learn how to use YOUR unique gifts to make a soulful contribution to the world

Take the Passion Finder Quiz Here