How can you transform your quality of life and make your contribution to the world? Tony Robbins, #1 life & business strategist, peak performance expert, NYT bestselling author, global entrepreneur, and philanthropist went on a journey with the world’s top medical minds to discover what scientific breakthroughs can help us build a healthier, longer, and happier life. He shares the greatest epiphanies from his new book Life Force, how to access more joy and gratitude by focusing on what’s right, how to start implementing small changes that lead to big momentum, and how to stop feeling like you’re not enough by opening your heart and serving others with love.
– Sign up for Cathy’s Made for Millions Accelerator program! https://www.cathyheller.com/millions
– Get your copy of Tony Robbin’s new book, Life Force https://www.tonyrobbinslifeforce.com/
– More info on Tony’s events and seminars at https://www.tonyrobbins.com/
– Follow Tony on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @TonyRobbins
– Thanks Shopify! Get a free 14 day trial at shopify.com/dreamjob.
– Thanks Turbotax Live! Visit turbotax.com to learn more
1. We live in the most incredible time you can ever imagine to be alive.
2. Your DNA is not your destiny.
3. Focus creates feeling. Focus on what’s right, not what’s wrong.
4. Life is too short to suffer.
5. The way out of anger, frustration, and suffering is through appreciation. Practice gratitude every day.
6. Make small changes that create new momentum for you in the long term. You can rewire yourself to be anything.
7. Impostor syndrome is just a load of BS. The way out of not feeling enough, the way out of your own head – is to step out of yourself. You discover who you are by serving others.
8. You don’t have to be perfect in order to be a good human being. There’s a lot to be proud of in that.
9. What matters most is love. What matters most is a meaningful life. That comes from growing and giving. There’s no replacement for it.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.