How can you grow a community by being yourself? Garance Doré, founder of Doré, illustrator, bestselling author, storyteller, and photographer has always let her intuition guide her to where she can show up with an open heart. She shares how she had the courage to pivot away from a successful business that was no longer fulfilling, why a small but dedicated audience can be powerful, how to build a membership, and how to step into a vibration of confidence, abundance, and integrity.
– Join Cathy’s free 5 day event on Your Most Abundant Year! https://cathyheller.com/abundance
– Follow Garance on Instagram @garancedore and @wearelile
– Join Garance’s L’Île membership community https://garance.world
1. Follow your intuition. Don’t fear the disruption.
2. Cherish a small, dedicated audience. Let it grow organically.
3. You’ll learn more when you just put it out there instead of trying to do it perfectly. Allow yourself to be messy. Create on the go.
4. Express yourself from the heart.
5. Think of yourself as your first reader. Write what you would want to hear about.
6. Life can be as interesting when it’s good as when it’s bad.
7. Community is defined by the connection between the people.
8. When you make things that are personal, they can’t be replicated.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.