How can you live life to the fullest? Bronnie Ware, bestselling author, speaker, and teacher was jumping between unfulfilling day jobs until she started working with terminally ill patients. Through deep conversations in their last moments of life, she discovered what they regretted most and made it her mission to share these lessons with the world. In this powerful episode, Bronnie helps you be true to yourself, find freedom from other people’s expectations, gather the courage to say what you want to say, choose happiness, and use death as a tool to have a meaningful life.
– Apply for Cathy’s Ready for Millions Retreat, Feb. 17-19 at Boca Raton, Florida! Deadline to apply is Dec. 22nd Cathyheller.com/ready
– Get your copy of Bronnie’s book The Top Five Regrets of the Dying https://bronnieware.com/regrets-of-the-dying/
– More of Bronnie’s books + courses at https://bronnieware.com/
– Follow Bronnie on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/bronnie.ware/
– Thanks GoodRx! Start saving up to 80% on your prescriptions at GoodRx.com/DREAMJOB
– Thanks ZenBusiness! Get started for as low as $49 at zenbusiness.com/DREAMJOB
– Thanks Purple! Get 10% off any order of $200 or more at Purple.com/dreamjob10, promo code dreamjob10.
1. We don’t know the seeds we sow, but we have to sow them regardless and keep growing into our readiness. They’ll bloom in their own time.
2. Life is a short and precious gift. Don’t wait for the big things to happen. Life is now.
3. Have the courage to live the life your heart calls you to.
4. Give time to the areas of your life that bring you joy. The more space we create to be present, do things we love, and honor those gifts of space – the more shortcuts life gives you.
5. It takes a lot of bandwidth to protect your heart and keep quiet. Free yourself and say what you need to say. Let people see who you are.
6. Happiness is a choice.
7. Use death as a tool for living. Realize that you’re on finite time and start taking one step toward the dream that’s biggest in your heart. Don’t let life slip by.
8. Wherever we come from is going to be so beautiful when we return.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.