Happy last week of 2021! To celebrate, we’re sharing some of our favorite advice and stories from this past year. You’ll hear from the amazing guests we had, including Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Rachel Platten, Nicole Walters, Donald Miller, Rachael Ray, Dr. Edith Eger, Mel Robbins, Rainn Wilson, Brian Baumgartner, Jamie Kern Lima, Bronnie Ware, Taqdees Razzaq, and Gary Zukav! Part 2 is coming Thursday.
– Join Cathy’s Lit Up Membership and get access to tomorrow’s bonus pop up workshop ! http://cathyheller.com/litup
1. Your thoughts and your dreams matter. Your opinion matters.
2. Believe in yourself, and believe in the power of people
3. Gd doesn’t call the qualified. He qualifies the called.
4. The thing we’re searching for is already inside of us.
5. When you release your ego, surrender, and trust, the universe opens the door for you.
6. Every day is a blank piece of paper. Paint it with any colors you want. Live while you’re living. Take a bite out of life itself.
7. There’s beauty in ordinary things.
8. Open your eyes and be willing to say yes. Look for the opportunities because they are around you.
9. Turn tragedy into an opportunity, a victory to rise above hate.
10. Say what you need to say. It’s beautiful to let people see who you are.
11. You’re always deserving of support and celebration and love.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.