How can you grow your business with a podcast? Allie Casazza and Julie Solomon, podcasters and super online entrepreneurs both grew up with limiting beliefs about wealth and money. But they put in the work to rewrite those narratives, started putting out offers, and then created podcasts that took their business to 7 figures and beyond. They share how you can build an income without any followers, why you should give your best content for free, and how to shift your mindset around money and success so you can welcome in more abundance.
– Download the free Top 10 Money Beliefs Checklist https://cathyheller.com/receive
– Follow Allie @allie_thatsme and Julie @julssolomon on Instagram
– Listen to Allie’s podcast The Purpose Show and Julie’s podcast The Influencer Podcast wherever you get your podcasts.
– Read Allie’s book, Declutter Like a Mother https://amzn.to/3E97I1U
– More of Allie and Julie on their websites https://alliecasazza.com/ and https://juliesolomon.net/
– Thanks Betterhelp! Get 10% off your first month at Betterhelp.com/dreamjob
1. You don’t have to keep working so hard to prove or earn anything.
2. If you change the script, the script changes.
3. We don’t have control over everything, but we can control our thoughts. Those thoughts dictate our feelings, which dictate our actions and results.
4. Money is just an exchange of energy
5. Give your best content for free. Make it the best it can be.
6. Information and content is free, but your energy is expensive.
7. Think bigger. Stop playing small and limiting yourself. Enough with the scarcity mentality. We all have something to contribute.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.