How can you stop waiting for permission and walk towards your ideal future? Tanya Dalton, founder and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co, best-selling author, speaker, business coach, podcaster, and productivity expert grew her company to 7 figures in just 18 months, and knew she could help other women build a fulfilling, successful life without burning themselves out. She shares how to reduce the overwhelm, get clarity on what to prioritize, give yourself freedom to dream, choose joy without shame, and step with confidence into what you are designed to do.
– Join Cathy’s Happiness Habit Workshop today, Nov. 4th @ 10 am PT / 1 pm ET! (or get the replay) https://cathyheller.com/happy
– Get your copy of On Purpose https://tanyadalton.com/onpurpose
– Read The Joy of Missing Out https://tanyadalton.com/jomo
– Listen to The Intentional Advantage Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts https://tanyadalton.com/podcast
– Follow Tanya on Instagram @tanya.i.dalton https://www.instagram.com/tanya.i.dalton/
– Thanks Wondery! Listen to Uncommon Ground with Van Jones on Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
– Thanks Betterhelp! For 10% off your first month go to Betterhelp.com/dreamjob.
– Thanks Truebill! Truebill.com/dreamjob – it could save you hundreds a year.
1. Center in on your north star, your mission, your core values.
2. The vision for the future is tied to those beautiful little seeds we had as children when everything was possible.
3. Productivity isn’t about doing more. It’s about doing what is most important to us.
4. There is joy hidden inside every single day, but we have to choose to see it.
5. Instead of filling your calendar, fill your soul. When you’re happy and take care of yourself, you show up as a better human. It’s not selfish to lean into what you love.
6. You’re at the forefront. Step into intentional leadership. Step into who you are. Step authentically and completely into what you were designed to do.
7. If you’re not failing, putting yourself out there and risking it all, then you’re failing. You’re not giving yourself an opportunity to grow and learn. Give yourself permission to go out there and be perfectly imperfect.
8. We forget our backpack of experiences and knowledge is there because it’s behind us. Unzip it and take a look at all the lessons you’ve accumulated. You really are an expert in a lot of things.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.