How can you actually enjoy your life? Susie Moore, life coach, author, and advice columnist is back on the show to share the biggest lessons from her new book, Let It Be Easy. She teaches you how to let yourself have fun, what 3 questions to ask yourself when you’re confronting a stressful situation, what makes you qualified, and how to experience less worry and more happiness in the gift that is your life.
– Join Cathy and Susie for a live bonus session tomorrow, Friday Nov. 12th @ 10 am PT / 1 pm ET! Get your copy of Susie’s book at letitbeeasybook.com/cathy and click on “Claim Bonus” once you purchase your copy.
– Follow Susie on Instagram @susie.moore
– Thanks CrowdHealth! Get your first month free at JoinCrowdHealth.com/fit, code DreamJob
– Thanks Egnyte! Start your free trial at egnyte.com
– Thanks Bean Box! Get 15% off purchases of $40 or more at Beanbox.com/DREAMJOB15, promo code DREAMJOB15
– Thanks TED Business! Listen to TED Business from the TED Audio Collective on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you’re listening to this.
1. No one can do this for you. You have to allow yourself to be happy.
2. The best moments, creative ideas, and inventions happen when you’re having fun.
3. Confidence is the willingness to be uncomfortable doing things you’re not comfortable with immediately. Discomfort is part of growth. Being uncomfortable is expected if you want to do big things.
4. The corner of the world that you touch is entirely up to you. We forget how much power we have. So much is up to us.
5. Most people are pursuing a happy life, but life is a string of happy moments. The joy is now.
6. Your only job is to enjoy yourself.
7. If you’re here and alive, you’re qualified. You qualify yourself by living your life.
8. Your very own presence and experience is the gift. All the lessons we learn and wisdom we acquire is to be given away.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.