How do you start a membership, 10x the amount of members, and almost quadruple the price in just one year? Cathy shares an inspiring conversation with an alumni Alissa Boyer, who always felt she was dimming her light as a highly sensitive empath. She tells you how she was able to break through the fear of making other people uncomfortable, raise her prices with confidence, and grow a community of other HSPs by helping them set boundaries and embrace who they are.
– Get Cathy’s training on the 10 biggest beliefs in our way https://cathyheller.com/receive
Give some love to Alissa!
– Instagram https://www.instagram.com/lifebyalissa/
– Waitlist for Alissa’s HSP membership https://view.flodesk.com/pages/61426e717accb4c021020e0d
– Empath Archetype Quiz https://view.flodesk.com/pages/609c5f9a391ebe2cd9b52c17
– Sensitive & Soulful Show Podcast https://anchor.fm/alissa-boyer
– Thanks Amazon Music! Try Amazon Music Unlimited free for 30 days at amazon.com/DREAMJOB30– Thanks Jiminys! Save 20% on your first purchase at Jiminys.com/DREAMJOB, code DREAMJOB20
– Thanks ZenBusiness! Get started today for as low as $49 at zenbusiness.com/DREAMJOB
– Thanks iD Tech Pro! To save $150 on weekly, small-group semesters, or get started with 1-1 tutoring for $49, go to idtech.com/DREAMJOB, code DREAMJOB
1. Feel how good it is to know there’s a possibility for you to exchange your gift and energy with the world in exchange for more energy, fulfilment, community, and money coming back, without making it harder than it has to be.
2. Be open to feedback. It’s an opportunity to serve your audience better.
3. Be willing to tolerate all that comes when you open your capacity to receive. You are worthy of the blessing.
4. Lean into discomfort. Just because it’s uncomfortable doesn’t mean you’re doing anything bad or wrong. It means you’re expanding.
5. People don’t buy price. They buy value. They pay to be in your energy.
6. Every challenge is an opportunity to learn and teach other people how to move through it.
7. Check in with yourself and be intentional about the energy you bring with you. Be responsible for the energy you bring into each space.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.