How can you drop the resistance that blocks you from happiness and making an impact? Cathy shares an inspiring coaching call about how to get out of your negative thought spiral, prevent your mind from jumping into fight or flight mode, allow your voice to be heard when you’ve been conditioned to stay quiet, and how to find fulfillment by giving your gifts away.
– Get the free checklist on the 10 beliefs that block you from abundance https://cathyheller.com/receive
– If you want the full version of the replay, get a copy of Susie Moore’s book Let It Be Easy and then click on “Claim Bonus” at https://letitbeeasybook.com/cathy/
Give some love to these amazing ladies on the call!
– Instagram @chillybakesgf
– Listen to Carolyn’s podcast Chilly Bakes Gluten-Free on Apple Podcasts or Spotify!
– Instagram @joceywiitanen
– Links to Jocey’s meditation, VIP Waitlist, Get Clear on Your Why freebie, free Facebook Group, and coaching at https://linktr.ee/joceywiitanen
– Thanks LinkedIn! Linked.com/dreamjob for a $100 advertising credit toward your first campaign.
– Thanks Territory Foods! Save $75 across your first three orders, plus free shipping, at territoryfoods.com, code DREAMJOB.
– Thanks June’s Journey! Download June’s Journey FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
– Thanks BetterHelp! Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/dreamjob
1. Mentally rehearse the future you desire, the expansion, the feeling you want to feel.
2. Success is liking who you are, who you are and how you do it.
3. You are not a victim of your life. You have the ability to access, to create, to feel as good as you’re willing to feel.
4. If you’re nervous, do it anyway. Let your pits sweat!
5. Your truth and your sincerity is your power. It’s what touches other people.
6. Instead of asking, “How can I receive?” ask “How many people can I love into life? How many could I give love to through my words and vibration?”
7. We want to give our gifts away. We receive most when we give most.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.