What offers will fast track you to quitting your day job? Cathy coaches Leah, a marathon athlete and performance coach with aspirations of being a motivational speaker – but she’s also a guidance counselor, volleyball coach, and a busy mom. Find out how to make the most of your time and bandwidth when you feel limited, what you can sell that will bring in the most revenue, how to find the clients that can afford it, and how to let yourself step into the spotlight.
– Join the Quitters Club! https://cathyheller.com/quitter
Give some love to Leah!
– Instagram @thescrappyathlete
– Website https://www.leahjantzen.com/
– Thanks Gabi! To start saving on your auto insurance today, go to Gabi.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Ouai! Get 15% at Theouai.com, code DREAMJOB
– Thanks Novo! Sign up for free and get a free copy of Novo’s Small Business Starter Guide at BankNovo.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Canva! Get a free 45-day extended trial at Canva.me/dreamjob
1. When you do things that give you juice, it’ll give you energy.
2. You don’t have to do it perfectly.
3. Build the bridge instead of taking the leap.
4. When we change our finances, we’re changing our identity. Sell your audience an opportunity to change their identity, to be who they are.
5. Let it be easy.
6. On the other side of fear is exhilaration.
7. You are deserving of the spotlight.
8. The cage door is open. It’s time to go through it.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.