How can you turn your fear of selling into a passion for service? Alison Prince, serial online entrepreneur, podcaster, and coach returns to the podcast to share her STARS formula for moving forward, the 3-way win triangle that helped her get her first customers (without any ads!), and how to reframe the idea of selling so you can serve more people and transform their lives.
– Join our free 5 day launch bootcamp! https://cathyheller.com/bootcamp
– Listen to Alison’s podcast Because I Can Life wherever you listen to podcasts!
– Follow Alison on Instagram @alisonjprince
– Thanks ZenBusiness! Get started for as low as $49 at ZenBusiness.com/DREAMJOB
– Thanks Jiminy’s! Save 20% on your first purchase at Jiminys.com/DREAMJOB, code DREAMJOB20 at checkout.
– Thanks Beanbox! Get your first Tasting Box for just $5 at Beanbox.com/DREAMJOB, promo code DREAMJOB.
– Thanks Bambee! schedule your free HR audit at Bambee.com/DREAMJOB
1. Entrepreneurship is about being resourceful, not having lots of resources.
2. Make Gd, the Universe your business partner. Because when you get down, you have to have someone who can see more than you, open more opportunities than you, and show you a window when you’re staring at the wall.
3. It’s okay to start things slow. Do whatever you can to build consistency into your business.
4. Numbers don’t lie. They tell us the truth. They tell us which direction to go.
5. What you sell today doesn’t define you in 10 years.
6. Don’t sell what the product is. Sell what it does. Sell the vision.
7. It’s your moral obligation to serve people. You have to learn how to make money to bless other people’s lives.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.