How can you manifest the life of your dreams? Sheri Salata, author of The Beautiful No, former Executive Producer of The Oprah Winfrey Show, and former President of Harpo Studios and OWN returns to help you release the negative stories you tell yourself, summon the magic of your life, stir up the dream pot, and expand your capacity for happiness.
– Join the free live workshop with Sheri and Cathy on July 29th @ 5 pm PST! https://cathyheller.com/sheri
– Download the free workbook from this episode https://cathyheller.com/484
– Watch the episodes on video https://www.youtube.com/cathyheller
– Follow Sheri on Instagram @sherisalata
– Thanks Ouai! TheOuai.com, code DREAMJOB for 15% off your entire purchase.
– Thanks Truebill! Truebill.com/dreamjob – it could save you hundreds a year.
1. Just do what’s given to you with utter focus and don’t worry about what the next step is. Don’t try to strategize or figure it out.
2. What if rejection, disappointment, and all the doors shutting are beautiful no’s? The universe has your back so have a little trust. There’s a timing. Enjoy the day you have and get curious to see what’s the next chapter in your story.
3. Dream manifesting is not a “doing” business. It’s a “being” business. It’s spiritual work. Your #1 job is lining up with that force.
4. You can’t manifest new dreams while singing old songs. Excavate those old stories, look at them, bless them and send them on their way. Then deliberately choose new words and a new story you’ll tell yourself about your new dream.
5. We can’t protect ourselves from the humanness of this experience. So we might as well go after the life of our dreams. We can walk through fire whenever it presents itself. That is the path of transformation.
6. This life is yours to design.
7. We have a practiced capacity for happiness. In order to receive, feel, and attract more joy in life we have to work on expanding that. Make happiness your compass.
8. The stories you tell yourself about your life are casting your fate. If you want a magical life, then put on your magical glasses and start seeing that your life is already super magical. Then light the fire and stir the dream pot, and make life a ritual, a ceremony of calling in the magic.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.