How can you break through your upper limit and step into your genius zone? Gay Hendricks, PhD, NYT bestselling author of The Big Leap is back to share the most empowering lessons from his new book, The Genius Zone. He shares how to stop being controlled by fear, commit to receive more, and find the portal to the full flow of abundance and creativity inside of you.
– Watch this episode on video! https://www.youtube.com/cathyheller
– Get your copy of Gay’s book The Genius Zone! https://www.geniuszonebook.com/
– More of Gay and the Hendricks Institute https://hendricks.com/
– Follow Gay Hendricks on Instagram @hendricks.gay
– Thanks Wondery! Listen to One Hundred Percent with Marcus Lemonis on Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, or wherever you get your podcasts.
– Thanks BetterHelp! BetterHelp.com/dreamjob for 10% off your first month
1. Keep asking yourself “Who can I become today?” Don’t be limited by what was in the past because you have no control over that. Open up to what you can be today.
2. Fear can only be loved away. You have to open up, love it, and let its energy serve you in some way.
3. Embrace the fullness of yourself and your emotions. They all need to exist in the wholeness of ourselves. Peace of mind only comes through total participation.
4. Life is about transcending your upper limit problem and letting yourself feel the full flow of love, abundance, and creativity. Having them on full flow all the time is living life at best.
5. Life is an inside job.
6. The more you open up to creativity, the better your life gets.
7. Commit to become a better receiver than you were yesterday. The subject of receiving is vast and unlimitless. We’re in an era of receiving.
8. Let go of controlling the uncontrollable, focus on loving the juice of the moment, and extracting the wisdom of this moment.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.