When you don’t feel “ready,” how do you take the next step forward? Candace Nelson, cofounder of Sprinkles Cupcakes, Pizzana, executive producer & judge on Netflix’s Sugar Rush, and podcast host had checked off all the boxes, only to realize that still didn’t guarantee job security or happiness. So she leaned into her love for baking and Sprinkles Cupcakes was born. She returns to the show to teach you how to raise your prices and gain customers, communicate your values and story through branding, stop comparing yourself to everyone else, and bet on yourself.
– Join Made to Do This before prices go up tomorrow! http://madetodothis.com/
– Watch the episodes on our YouTube channel http://youtube.com/c/CathyHeller
– Follow Candace on Instagram @candacenelson
– Follow Sprinkles Cupcakes @sprinklescupcakes and Pizzana @pizzana
– Watch Sugar Rush on Netflix https://www.netflix.com/title/80201328
1. The little bits of joy and connection are a big deal. It’s what we live for.
2. Raising your prices won’t make you lose customers. It gets people intrigued.
3. Bet on yourself. You can fall flat on your face, get up, dust yourself up and keep on going. You can get through anything.
4. Feedback is a gift.
5. Give yourself time to nourish your body and soul. We need to be restored and so we have more to give.
6. You’ll never be 100% ready, but the leap has to come at some point. Why not now? Just go for it.
7. Follow the breadcrumbs. It’s one step at a time.
8. Forget the noise. Focus on your mission, your promise, and your relationship with your customers.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.