How do you become wealthy in your business, mental health, and purpose? Patrice Washington, finance expert, bestselling author, coach, speaker, and podcaster realized she had to do the inner work to heal herself if she wanted to grow her business. She returns to the podcast to share how to embrace the gifts you’re given, establish boundaries from family and friends who distract you from your calling, and stop worrying about what other people think so you can claim your truth.
– Join our Free 5 day Your Soul’s Calling Challenge! http://cathyheller.com/challenge
– Watch the videos of these interviews on YouTube http://youtube.com/c/CathyHeller
– More of Patrice at https://patricewashington.com/
– Read Patrice’s book Redefine Wealth for Yourself: How to Stop Chasing Money and Finally Live Your Life’s Purpose
– Follow Patrice on Instagram @seekwisdompcw
– Listen to Patrice’s podcast, Redefining Wealth with Patrice Washington wherever you listen to podcasts!
– Thanks Issuu! Get started for Free or get 50% off a premium account at Issuu.com/podcast, promo code dreamjob.
– Thanks Headspace! Headspace.com/dreamjob for a Free one-month trial
– Thanks Wondery! Follow The Vaping Fix on Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, or you can also listen early and ad-free with a free trial of Wondery Plus in the Wondery app.
– Thanks Purple! Get 10% off any order of $200 or more at Purple.com/dreamjob10, promo code dreamjob10
1. It’s not about chasing money, it’s about chasing wisdom.
2. We have the right to redefine wealth for ourselves.
3. Your business only grows to the extent that you’re willing to heal.
4. We are born with gifts. It’s our birthright to use them in the marketplace.
5. When we refuse to charge, we make it about us. There’s no transformation without transaction.
6. You’re not for everybody and that’s okay. You’re here to serve the hearts of the few you’re assigned to.
7. Real love is helping another person stand in their greatness and showing them what’s possible.
8. An audience of one is still an audience. The one person who’s searching for you is more valuable than a thousand people who don’t give a damn.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.