How do you make a multi-million dollar business from selling products online? Alison Prince, serial online entrepreneur, podcaster, and coach returns to the podcast to share more best practices to grow your income through your online store. She shares how to add value by creating an experience with a product, why you don’t want to be the low price leader, why cookies prove that there’s always room for you, and how to change someone else’s life by selling a solution.
– Sign up early for Made to Do This before prices go up! http://madetodothis.com/
– Watch our episodes on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/cathyheller
– Follow Alison on Instagram @alisonjprince
– Listen to Alison’s podcast, Because I Can Life wherever you listen to podcasts!
– More of Alison at https://www.alisonjprince.com/
– Thanks Acorn TV! Try Acorn TV free for 30 days, at Acorn.TV and use promo code dreamjob in all lowercase letters only.
1. It’s so possible. How dare you quit.
2. You can’t learn it all. Even if you do you won’t know where to start. Just take a half step at a time and learn the process.
3. It’s a blessing to start with a following of zero. Accept that you don’t know what you’re doing and start with what you have.
4. Selling serves. When you sell a solution to someone’s problem, that’s when you change their world and yours. It’s your obligation to get out there and serve someone’s life with your product.
5. Just like there’s room for more chocolate chip cookies, there’s room for you. There’s someone who’s looking for your taste and style.
6. You don’t need to be the low price leader.
7. Combine the physical with the digital. The margins are ginormous.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.