How can you learn from mistakes of the past and use them to guide you towards success? Sarah Jakes Roberts, NYT bestselling author and founder of Woman Evolve was a teen mom who also faced the added pressure of growing up in the public eye. She shares her powerful wisdom on rising above shame, breaking through your fears, evolving into the true version of yourself, and embracing all the love that is here for you.
– Join the Confidence Code Workshop on Wednesday! http://cathyheller.com/confidencecode
– Watch the podcast on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/cathyheller
– Read Sarah’s new book, Woman Evolve http://womanevolve.com/
– Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjakesroberts
– Thanks Upstart! Find out how Upstart can lower your monthly payments at Upstart.com/dreamjob
– Thanks 1 800 Flowers! Order 36 Sorbet Roses for $36 at 1800flowers.com, click the radio icon, and enter code dreamjob.
– Thanks Purple! Get 10% off any order of $200 or more at Purple.com/dreamjob10, code dreamjob10.
– Thanks Care/of! For 50% off when you place your first Care/of order, visit Takecareof.com, code dreamjob50
1. This is part of your story, but it doesn’t have to be the end of your story.
2. Dare to embrace and love your truth. Love the part of your brokenness.
3. The love in front of you is for you.
4. We’re all on our own journey of figuring out what is true for us. Gd will meet you wherever you are.
5. Living your life out loud is a powerful gift you can give to the world.
6. The only thing failure can offer you is a lesson that leads you to success.
7. This is a journey, not a race. We can take our time, pick up lessons along the way and add them to what we’re building. Have fun along the way.
8. Hold your breath in your own body. Come present into this moment, this life you’ve been given. Allow yourself to feel your soul and listen to what it needs.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.