How do you create and grow a super successful membership? Carrie Green, founder of Female Entrepreneur Association, bestselling author, and podcaster had a vision to create a community where she could be the best friend for other ambitious female entrepreneurs. She shares how she got people to join when she first launched, what kind of content to provide for your members, how to make each person feel seen, and why giving is the first step in receiving.
– Join our How to Ditch Your Day Job Workshop tonight @ 6 pm EDT! http://cathyheller.com/workshop
– Grab your spot in Made to Do This! Price goes up in June! http://madetodothis.com/
– Watch our interviews on video https://www.youtube.com/c/cathyheller
– Follow Carrie Green on Instagram @iamcarriegreen and @femaleentrepreneurassociation
– Thanks Wondery! Listen to Secret Sauce on Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
– Thanks Fiverr! Get 1 free year and save 10% on your purchase at Fiverr.com/business with promo code dreamjob10.
1. We all want to be part of something that comes together and stands together.
2. Stop thinking about what’s in it for you and lean into giving. Giving is the way to receive.
3. Play the long game. Build amazing relationships, create visibility, grow your audience and get them excited for what you’re creating.
4. Zoom out and look at the bigger picture. It doesn’t matter if you mess up. What matters is that you gave it a shot.
5. Keep it simple. Focus on one transformation you can give your audience every month.
6. Show up and be of service.
7. Be scrappy and take little steps. It might be messy and chaotic, but you can still create wild amounts of success.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.