How can you recognize your strengths and rise into the hero that you are? Dr. Phil, TV host and executive producer of “Dr. Phil”, bestselling author, and podcast host has created an incredible legacy out of his desire to create a safe space to talk about hard things. He shares how to lean into your currencies, what it takes to have a successful relationship, how to do the best with the tools you have, and how to start viewing success like a true champion.
– Follow Dr. Phil on Instagram and Twitter @drphil
– Listen to Dr. Phil’s podcasts https://www.drphilpodcasts.com/
– Thanks Acorn TV! get your first 30 days free, go to Acorn.TV and use promo code dreamjob
– Thanks Indeed! Get a free $75 credit at Indeed.com/dreamjob
1. We generate the results in life that we think we deserve.
2. Everything you’ve been through is preparing you for what you’re meant to be doing.
3. Lean into your currencies.
4. Do the best you can with what you’ve got.
5. The quickest way to fill any void is to give away that which you need the most.
6. Heroes are not made in crises. Crises reveal who the heroes really are.
7. Recognize the strength and endurance you didn’t think you had before.
8. A champion knows what success looks like, smells like, feels like, they’ve played it in their mind, they’ve lived it. Real champions name it to claim it.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.