How can tragedy transform into an opportunity to love? Dr. Edith Eger, bestselling author and psychologist grew up knowing that her mind was her superpower. After being sent to Auschwitz at only 16 years old and barely surviving the Holocaust, she made it her life’s work to help other people heal and free themselves from the prison of their own negative thoughts. She shares her wisdom on how to find strength in your suffering, turn hatred into empathy, take responsibility instead of being a victim, and become the source of your own happiness.
– Get more of Dr. Edith Eger at https://dreditheger.com/
– Grab your copy of Dr. Edith Eger’s books The Choice and The Gift
– Follow Dr. Eger on Instagram @dr.editheger
– Thanks Athletic Greens! Get a Free year supply of Vitamin D & 5 free travel packs with a subscription at athleticgreens.com/dreamjob
1. The more you suffer, the stronger you become.
2. No one can ever replace you. You’re one of a kind. There can never be another you.
3. The opposite of depression is expression.
4. What you think, you create.
5. Evolve instead of revolve. The best is yet to be.
6. Happiness doesn’t come from outside. Life is from the inside out. The only person who can make you happy is you.
7. Turn tragedy into an opportunity, a victory.
8. It’s better to risk and suffer than not risk at all. No one can reject you but you.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.