How can you use the pain of your past to connect with an entire community? Cathy shares two powerful coaching calls with Julianna and Sheri, who have both been through intense hardships, but are now reclaiming their lives and ready to hold space for the people they’re here to serve. Find out how to get super specific about your target audience, gather the courage to share your story, and make an impact on those who need to know they’re not alone.
– Thanks Organifi! Get 15% off your first order at Organifi.com/dreamjob, code dreamjob
– Thanks Wondery! Listen to the latest season of Business Wars (TikTok vs Instagram) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or listen ad-free by joining Wondery Plus in the Wondery app.
– Thanks Glossier! Get 10% off your first order at Glossier.com/podcast/DREAMJOB
– Support our students!
– Let’s Big Talk membership group https://letsbigtalk.teachable.com/
– Listen to Let’s Big Talk Podcast
– Instagram @letsbigtalk
– If you’re struggling with an eating disorder, The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness is a great resource https://findedhelp.com/ and https://www.allianceforeatingdisorders.com/ 866.662.1235
– Instagram @sheribiritz
– Website https://sheribiritz.com/
1. Showing up as your messy, crying self can mean a lot to people.
2. Becoming ourselves is about unbecoming all the things we’re not.
3. Rising up means simultaneously sinking down into your knowing.
4. Our inner voices are like characters. Let them be there, but you’re playing the main role.
5. Confidence doesn’t come first. It’s just courage.
6. Walk in the space where people won’t walk.
7. There’s a whole world that needs you. Don’t wait one more second to shine your light.
8. You are here for a very sacred assignment.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.