How can you get clear around the offer for your audience? Cathy coaches Gloria and Mary, who are both stuck between two different projects, and they haven’t fully committed to either one. You’ll learn how a specific niche community can become a monetized membership, why your customers aren’t buying, why age is just a limiting belief, how to stop being precious about what you’ve already built if it’s not meant to be, and how to embrace the new role you’re stepping into.
– Join the Made to Do This waitlist! madetodothis.com
– Support our students!
– Listen to Gloria’s Glo Says Podcast https://linkin.bio/glosays
– Instagram @glosays
– Website https://growupbrite.com/
– Instagram @growupbrite
– Thanks Organifi! Get 15% off your first order at Organifi.com/dreamjob, code dreamjob
1. You don’t need to be a business expert or an MBA professor to create a space and facilitate a way for people to grow their business. We’re all in this together.
2. There are people who are praying something will happen for their business. They just want a savior and they don’t care how old that person is as long as they’re available to help.
3. We have to decide that we’re willing to let in a new emotion that says “I’m worthy of this.” It’s a choice to make the 2 degree difference and walk away from the old repetitive feelings.
4. Whenever it’s a little confusing, it’s too confusing. Choose one thing so you have a business with a clear promise.
5. Just because you can doesn’t mean that you should. Making a wealthy life for yourself means consciously choosing what you want to do with your time. You need space to build mastery.
6. The greatest thing you can model is showing up for yourself, taking care of yourself, believing in yourself
7. Speak out your truth.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.