How do you create miracles in your life and find gratitude for the ones that already surround you? Rabbi David Aaron, author, educator, and spiritual visionary is back on the podcast to shed his incredible wisdom about the true meaning of love and miracles. He teaches you how to give more kindness and compassion towards yourself, what makes you a miracle, why pain can be a good sign, and why you are love just by being here.
– Join the waitlist for Made to Do This! madetodothis.com
– Support our awesome students! Follow them on Instagram:
Brigette Heller @thestrongandcapable
Mo Jones @molifespeaks
Debbie Friedlander @deborahlynnedesigns
Connie Wirth @truewirth
Angela Crump Volcy @angelacrumpvolcy
Caryn McCleskey @carynwonders
Katie Larson @knownfiber
Justina Cordova @shinejustina
– Thanks PayPal! Start using PayPal QR codes to accept payments for a chance to win up to $10,000 paypal.com/DREAMJOB or download the app.
– Thanks Organifi! Get 15% off your first order at Organifi.com/dreamjob, code dreamjob
– Thanks Wondery! Listen to the latest season of Business Wars (TikTok vs Instagram) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or listen ad-free by joining Wondery Plus in the Wondery app.
1. We are made of love for the sake of love.
2. You are literally a once in a universal, once in an eternity manifestation. You are a masterpiece, a piece of the master.
3. What makes us special is not just great things in our life, but the difficult things – the things that make us able to feel other people’s pain, empathize, and genuinely want to help them.
4. If we’re hurting, that’s a good sign that we’re alive and we know there’s a light inside that needs to shine.
5. It starts with loving yourself. Think about the greatest gift you could give to someone you love, and give it to yourself.
6. You are a miracle.
7. You don’t have to be anything more than being. That’s the miracle of love. Love doesn’t have a reason, it doesn’t have to be justified or earned – because love is a gift. The more you give it and believe it, then the more you open your life to receive it.
8. You don’t have to be worthy to be loved. You just have to be.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.