How can you uncover what’s holding you back from seeing the next highest branch? Cathy shares a coaching call with Matt, who has been steadily growing his business but doesn’t know what he should do with it next. She helps him discover his resistance, turn his method into a paid offer, and step onto his own stage to share his story and grow his impact.
– Apply for Cathy’s mastermind! cathyheller.com/apply
– Thanks New Yorker! Get 12 weeks for just $6 at NewYorker.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Glossier! Get 10% off your first order at Glossier.com/podcast/dreamjob
1. When you build a successful business, it’s because you show up for a person whose problem you’ve identified, and you have a method to solve it.
2. Claim your power. There’s a superstar inside of you.
3. Risk failure to say what you have to say and serve the world.
4. Don’t forget who you are. Come back to yourself. Stop being comfortable.
5. Walk into your future as if it already exists.
6. Get yourself on the hook. Make a promise and deliver it. You can do it.
7. When you welcome all parts of yourself every day, you give other people permission to do the same. When you do that, you succeed.
8. Your job isn’t to get the results. Your job is to show up and meet this frontier. We’re all here to do our assignment.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.