When you’re at a crossroads, how do you know where to go next? Cathy shares a coaching session with a paper artist Carolyn, whose personal life is about to pivot but she’s not sure which direction to move her business. Find out how Cathy helps this maker walk out of her limiting mindset into new possibilities – plus you’ll hear about the biggest lessons Cathy learned at Dr. Joe Dispenza’s eye opening meditation retreat, including how to open your heart, take charge of the energy you put into the world, and let go of the story of your past so you can step into your vision of the future.
– Join our Arrive Community! cathyheller.com/arrivecommunity
– Thanks Lightstream! Apply now to get a special interest rate discount lightstream.com/dreamjob
1. Be responsible for the energy you bring into the room. When we change our energy, we change our life. We’re creating our future in every moment.
2. Have tremendous compassion for yourself and make the decision every day to step into the possibility.
3. Vote with your heart. Open it up and love another person into life. It starts by loving yourself.
4. The story is just a program. It’s time to let it go.
5. Have a reunion with yourself every single day. Walk into your future instead of walking into your past. Be defined by your vision of the future, not by your memory of the past.
6. When you go into business, you’re selecting an audience and choosing a problem that they have. Put yourself on the hook to relieve that tension for them.
7. Surrender to a greater mind, to a bigger path. Instead of saying “This is who I am,” open up your frequency and say “I’m a person who serves. However I can contribute, I’m available.”
8. Stand for the and. Keep saying yes and let go of the worry that you’ll lose yourself. When you let go, you can have it all.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.