How can you turn your limiting thought of “Who am I to do this” to “Who am I not to do this”? In this incredible mastermind session with Cathy, Gina DeVee, Amy Purdy, Alison Prince, Brit Morin, Allie Casazza, and Jill Stanton, you’ll learn how to catch and cancel those negative beliefs, let abundance become your new truth, approach challenges with curiosity, and take control of the life you’re worth having.
– Thanks Bright Cellars! Get 50% off your first 6 bottle orders at brightcellars.com/dreamjob
1. Abundance is just truth. There is only a stream of wellbeing, love, and abundance. There is only Source.
2. There are no rules. We can create our own possibilities. We get to create our new reality.
3. When you know your Why, the How figures itself out.
4. Borders and obstacles can only do 2 things: 1 – stop us dead in our tracks or 2 – force us to get creative. Go into a challenge with curiosity.
5. Imagine yourself stepping on those negative thoughts and kicking them out of your head. Create the space to move forward.
6. Play and have fun. Don’t repeat the same thing every day. Mix it up a little bit and try something new. Give it a week.
7. Be brazen. Do the thing that makes you crap your pants. People connect with your vulnerability and rawness.
8. Comparison is inevitable. But it’s about not taking those comparisons seriously anymore, and not letting them be the capital T truth of what’s holding you back. It’s about catching and canceling those thoughts in the moment.
9. Be okay with getting it wrong, and letting people see you. When you’re willing to get it wrong, you can learn how to get it right.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.