How can you get more customers into the doors of your business? Stacy Tuschl, small business growth coach and expert, bestselling author, podcaster, and creator of the Foot Traffic Formula followed her entrepreneurial spirit and began her first business at 18 years old. Now a multi 7 figure entrepreneur, she’s helping other business owners use her tools and strategies to scale their income and impact. She teaches you how to use the 3 T’s of her Foot Traffic Formula to reach your audience and bring in money every single day, how to help your leads take small steps to invest in your offers, and how to let go of your ego so you can stop focusing on what you’re not – and instead, focus on how you can show up for someone else.
– Thanks Trivia Star! Download Trivia Star from the Apple or Google store and enjoy 2,500 coins and 500 gems for FREE today!
1. You want your business to be profitable and make money. You don’t want an expensive hobby.
2. It takes traffic, touch, and transaction to follow the Foot Traffic Formula. Help people understand who you are and how to find you. Connect with them, and turn those leads into paying customers.
3. This is your time. How badly do you really want this? Be committed to getting resourceful and figuring this out.
4. Anyone can be successful right now but you have to adapt. It’s time to change the game. Stop complaining about what you don’t have or what you used to sell. What do people need, what can you provide and what can you do now?
5. There’s no room for your ego to stay and for your bank account to be where you want it to be. You have to be okay with the numbers. They mean nothing.
6. When someone has a problem and they’re looking to solve it, they won’t wait 6 months. Fill their sense of urgency and sell them what they need.
7. Don’t focus on the areas where you think you’re not enough. Focus on what you can do for someone else.
8. It’s selfish to let your potential clients spend more money for an offer that’s worse than yours. So be generous, believe in your offer, and put it out there.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.