How do you start walking the path towards your creative calling? Chase Jarvis, award winning photographer and founder of CreativeLive is on a mission to make every person embrace their creativity. He shares how to use his 4 step IDEA system to see the possibilities and turn them into a reality, how to take better care of your mental health, how to gather the courage to take your first step, and why you need to bring other people along the journey with you.
– Last day to join Arrive for the Founder’s deal of 2 months free! cathyheller.com/arrivecommunity
– Join our upcoming Free 5 Day Challenge! cathyheller.com/challenge
– Follow Chase Jarvis @chasejarvis and @creativelive
– Grab your copy of Chase’s book Creative Calling https://creativecalling.com/
– Thanks Grammarly! Get 20% off Grammarly Premium at Grammarly.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Fundrise! Fundrise.com/dreamjob for your first 90 days of advisory fees waived
– Thanks Azlo! Sign up with no minimum deposit at Azlo.com/dreamjob and get a FREE copy of Azlo’s Small Business Starter Guide.
1. We all are creative.
2. Feel the fear and step into it anyway. Even the things that hurt can help you grow.
3. Your #1 job is to take care of your own mental health.
4. You can’t rationalize your way to your goals. The best thing to do is take action.
5. The gap between where you are right now and where you want to be is smaller than you think.
6. Everyone has a compass. Follow what feels good. You don’t need to see the whole path, just take the first step. You can only get there through small imperfect action.
7. Community is the lever to all your dreams.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.