How can you uplevel your business and your wellbeing? Sheri Salata and Nancy Hala, cofounders of The Pillar Life and cohosts of the hit podcast The Sheri + Nancy Show were in their mid 50s with dream careers, but they realized there was a bigger purpose for them and bigger healing to be done. They share what it was like to be the executive producer on the Oprah Winfrey Show, how they run their lifestyle brand, how to prioritize your health and self care, and how to turn no’s into the next grand possibility.
– Join us for the Arrive Summit! August 3-4 cathyheller.com/arrive
– Get more of Sheri + Nancy at thepillarlife.com
– Listen to The Sheri + Nancy Show wherever you get your podcasts!
– Thanks KiwiCo! Get 30% off your first month on select crates at kiwico.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Azlo! Sign up with no minimum deposit at Azlo.com/dreamjob and get a free copy of Azlo’s Small Business Starter Guide.
1. Do what you love, open your heart, tell your truth, care about your audience, and watch what happens.
2. Achieving your goals isn’t all or nothing. Keep it simple and do the little things. Start with one step towards the mountain.
3. The no’s that come to you are the doorways to your next grand possibility.
4. We are always uplifting. As long as you get up and you can take a breath, you can rise some more.
5. Lean into what you want, who you are, what you feel, and what you think. Live freely.
6. Make self care your #1 priority. Get that practice locked in and make it a non negotiable. The ride will be so much more joyful and filled with ease.
7. When you’re on fire with the possibilities of life, you’re the flame. We all want to be around those people who give us a sense of hope, potential, and what’s possible.
8. There’s a pulsating need for light. Be the light in whatever way makes you shine.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.