How can you grow a successful online business with a powerful, small audience? Tarzan Kay, email copy expert and launch whiz took many pivots before finding her zone of genius in the online community. She shares how to own up to your worth, write subject lines that get people to open your emails, put a price on what you do, and have a 6 figure launch by swapping the fancy funnels and sales page with personable, real connections with your community.
– Join us at the Arrive Summit, August 3-4th! cathyheller.com/arrive
– Get Tarzan’s swipe files for promo emails Tarzankay.com/cathy
– Take Tarzan’s Pricing Persona Quiz! https://tarzankay.com/quiz/
– Follow Tarzan on Instagram @tarzan_kay
1. You are a star. Own it.
2. Choose yourself. Show up and charge what your work is worth, even if no one else knows it yet.
3. Your first email won’t be great. Great writers get better by writing.
4. Be real. It’s more powerful to bring people on the journey with you.
5. Make a menu. Take the first step for your clients and customers.
6. Remove the emotional attachment to pricing. Put the price on it, and then test it.
7. Price is fluid. It doesn’t last forever.
8. You can have a simple launch with no sales page, no email sequence, a list of less than 2500 people – and still have a six figure launch. It really is possible.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.