How can you stop making excuses and choose to move forward? John O’Leary, bestselling author, world renowned speaker, and podcaster uses his story of surviving a traumatic fire to inspire others to get out of their own way and make the most of their life. He shares a morning routine you can practice to find gratitude, the 5 senses to reawaken your childlike awe, and the ways you can free yourself from your own limitations.
– Get your copy of In Awe by John O’Leary! readinawe.com
– Thanks Bombas! Bombas.com/dreamjob to get 20% off your first order
1. Anybody can become a hero – but they have to make their life about something bigger than themselves.
2. Life is gonna be hard as long as you’re in the game. But there’s another way to see it all. You get to choose your path forward.
3. There’s nothing you can’t do if you decide to put your left foot in front of your right, and stop making excuses.
4. Life is a fragile gift. Don’t miss the sunrise.
5. The first way to belong is to look in the mirror and realize that you matter. You’re enough.
6. Leave your phone inside and go outside.
7. The challenges you face don’t have to define your life. They can be a redefining moment, the inflection point to remind you that your best days are in front of you.
8. Recognize you have changed through this experience and remain changed after. Remain better, more faithful, honest and humble because of what we went through together.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.