How can your excitement and passion for making other people feel good become a multimillion dollar brand? Alli Webb, cofounder of Drybar and Squeeze is one of the nation’s most celebrated entrepreneurs, and everything she’s built has been done without a college degree. She shares how to create an unforgettable experience for your customers, how to raise the bar among the competition, and why self care is an essential ingredient so you can show up as the best version of yourself.
– Thanks Purple! Get $150 off any Purple mattress order of $1500 or more at Purple.com/dreamjob, code dreamjob
– Thanks Book of the Month! Get your first book for $9.99 at bookofthemonth.com, code dreamjob
1. Trust the path and follow what excites you.
2. It’s one step, one phone call, one conversation at a time.
3. Just start. Just go. You will figure every little thing out.
4. Customer service is the backbone of business. You can mess everything up, but if you’re nice about it and treat people well, they’ll forgive you.
5. It doesn’t take a college education or a degree. It just takes powerful determination to do something great.
6. There are a million things that already exist – but you could probably do it better.
7. Life is not easy. It’s all a mess. If we could all be a little more honest about what’s really going on, our lives would be so much better.
8. Do something that makes you feel good so you can be the best version of yourself.
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.