How do you look for the good when the world can feel like a dark and challenging place? Jason Mraz, Grammy Award winning, multi-platinum artist, singer songwriter, and musician has sold millions of albums and performed all around the world – but he has always stayed grounded in being a vessel for goodness and kindness. He shares how to stop worrying about what other people think of you, how to live in alignment through your words, actions, beliefs, thoughts, and attitude, and how to enjoy the messiness of creating something great.
1. Use your superpowers for good. You’ve been given the greatest wealth of people’s time and attention. What will you do to respect that attention and inspire, acknowledge, and relate to them?
2. Do what you love, and you’ll never work another day in your life.
3. If you can sit and do the action of that dream, then you’ve arrived.
4. Don’t worry about what other people think. Be your biggest fan. Go in deep and enjoy the romance of discovering yourself, the challenges, and the struggles. Enjoy the ride.
5. Embrace all the beautiful steps that keep unfolding as you dive into your dream.
6. Take a deep breath and breathe life in. We’re only given a limited number of breaths. Catch as many as you can and make the most of them.
7. You never know who could get encouragement from your work. So you have to put it out there and just see what happens
8. Look at the good part of the story. Look at the heroes. Look for the good.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.