How do you create deep relationships with your audience and figure out what they want? Gaby Dalkin was a picky eater who challenged the doubters and became a 3x cookbook author, trained chef, recipe developer, entrepreneur, and food & lifestyle blogger with a product line in Williams Sonoma. She shares how to poll and engage your audience on social media, how to stand out by telling your story, how revealing the painful times in her life expanded her community, and how to become a person who manifests their own dreams.
1. When someone doubts you, rise to the challenge.
2. Poll your audience. Ask what they want. Ask how you can be of service to them. Always keep them front of mind.
3. Celebrate and live the life you want. Enjoy what makes you happy.
4. No one is going to manifest this dream for you. It’s up to you to do it.
5. You have a story to tell – and no one can tell your story except for you.
6. Be real with your audience. People are here for the full deal.
7. Everything is fair game. We are forging the path.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.